2014. február 6., csütörtök

Yeah, finally I got my notebook back.

Sometimes I wonder...no not just sometimes. I am always and constantly wondering and dreaming. Diving into things that are not real and then drowning into them. I was always this type, ever since I remember. I kept, and I still keep dreaming about a life I cannot reach with my present behaviour. I'm on the pursuit of happiness but I'm not sure of taking the right steps. Just dancing to the music but not being the one who plays the instrument. And I always have a fear of a change. But also don't like immutability too much or sometimes at all. I just get bored but don't have the courage to change. The power, the guts. It's just way more comfortable living in a dream on my mind. But that's not life. It's just a shadow of it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése